Project Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danserge's mod app

3 posters

Go down

Danserge's mod app Empty Danserge's mod app

Post by Danserge Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello my name is Danserge and I am applying for the position of game moderator,
I will put this in a question and answer format so you can skip through to parts that you would like to read. If you have any other questions for me I will gladly answer them.
1. Why are you running for game moderator?
I am running for game moderator because I see a lot of rules being broken. I have a 0 tolerance for people who continuously break the rules. I would like to be moderator in order to stop these rule breakers. When people cheat or break the rules it hurts the players around them. I would like people to stop breaking the rules and if they do then I believe that action should be taken.
2. If you were a moderator when and why would you use your powers?
To this question I have a mixed answer. For different circumstances I would take different actions. One example of this would be if a person were constantly flaming and swearing at other players I would mute them. I believe that when a person is hurting other players feelings they should be entitled to punishment. I would never abuse and only use my powers during an appropriate situation. One more example: earlier today I was playing and a player named Sparky D (a.k.a. Jordan3454) was flaming players and calling Rova a black cunt. I would find this situation very appropriate for me to use my powers. I do not want players feelings to be hurt and them quiting the sever because of this.
3. Do you think you are responsible enough for this job?
Yes, I do think that I am responsible enough for this position. I believe this because I am always hard working, and always try to not take sides. If 2 players each tried for me to get on their side I would not just join one side because he/she is my friend. I would listen to both sides of the issue before determining which player is correct and whether the rule breaker needs a punishment.

If you have any other questions please post a comment below. I would be more then delighted to answer them. My favorite thing to do is to help people and answer their questions.
Danserge
Danserge

Back to top Go down

Danserge's mod app Empty Re: Danserge's mod app

Post by Midnight Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Really nice Application i will look into it and speak to my other colleages about this Smile looking sexy

Midnight
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyanide Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Not taking Applications right now, but once the sever opens up and we get more players I will reopen.

Cyanide
Owner
Owner

https://projectdivinity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum